Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More thanks to my blogging buds

Forty people have agreed to blog about At His Command during the month of August, and I'm thanking them by linking to their posts. Here are some snippets from the latest batch (click on the links to read the reviews in their entirety):

Sharon Lavy writes: "I enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it."

Patricia Woodside says: "Brenda Coulter is great at making readers feel what the characters feel."

And then there's this eyebrow-raiser from Becky Calhoun: "I recommend this book as highly as I know how. It would be $5.50 well spent. Especially if you love a happy ending, your country, and appreciate those who sacrifice so much to pay the cost of your freedom. If you don't feel a renewed pride in this country, those who serve her, and faith in the God whose grace put you here in the first place... I will eat a bug! (Gummy worms count, right?) Seriously, trust me on this one!"

Sonia Weiss writes: "I rooted for these characters from the very first page of the book. The author drew me right into Jake and Madeline's life with the very first sentence and didn't let go until the last one. I read a ton of books and pass many on to friends and family. But reserved for those special few that touch my heart, I have a keeper shelf and this one is going on that shelf."

And Laura Hilton says: "Don’t miss AT HIS COMMAND. It is a winner. And even though it is the third book in the Hometown Heroes series, it easily stands alone."


Note to reviewing bloggers: If you want me to link to your post, please shoot me an e-mail to make sure I see your review.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe I am beginning to notice a trend...

...a very positive trend at that.

Anonymous said...

This book is going to be a big hit!!

Brenda Coulter said...

Chad and Sheri, many thanks for the support!