Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not sick, dead, or in jail (so far)

I realize there's nothing more boring than a blog entry in which the blogger apologizes for not having time to put up an entertaining or informative post. But I didn't blog yesterday, and if I don't blog today, people will start e-mailing to see if I'm all right.

I'm all right. As of the time stamped on the bottom of this post, I am neither sick, dead, nor in jail. I'm just scrambling to meet a book deadline.

I hope to be back in my blogging chair tomorrow, writing something here that's actually worth reading. Please come back then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay! Will do.

Shauna said...

LOL! I have my own excuses for not blogging faithfully. At least yours is a productive one! LOL!

Brenda Coulter said...

Thanks, Chris and Shauna.