Saturday, October 21, 2006

Color me gone

These goody bags are stuffed with Dove chocolates, snazzy purple pens, and cards promoting my books and this blog. I'll be giving them away beginning at 4:00 this afternoon at Don's Books in Kokomo, Indiana (read about that here). If you're in the neighborhood, please stop by and say hello.

Have you heard that Danielle Steel is going to be slapping her name on perfume bottles? Check out my monthly(ish) column over at Romancing the Blog for more on that and to play a silly game of naming imaginary fragrances for your favorite romance authors and their books.

4 comments:

Kristina Knight said...

Have fun, Brenda...I'm nowhere near Kokomo, but I plan on visiting a bookstore at some point today -- an buying a couple books....does that count?? :)

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Oh, I hope you have a good time...I'm on the other coast...but I sure do know where I can buy my own Dove chocolates!

Anonymous said...

My family LOVED the Bean!

Brenda Coulter said...

My family LOVED the Bean!

Yeah, isn't it great?

Bonnie, I hope our paths cross one of these days. Wouldn't we have some laughs?

Kristi, book shopping is the very best kind of shopping! When I saw the huge Mall of America in Minneapolis (well, Bloomington, actually), my first thought was, I wonder how many bookstores are in there?