Thursday, March 09, 2006

Excuse for not blogging #4

There are currently over 100 messages in my e-mail inboxes (none of them spam), so I am going to spend the next hour or two in a valiant attempt to reduce the pile. With the new book out, I'm getting even more mail than usual, but I do answer everyone who contacts me, so please be patient, particularly if you have asked me a writing question. Those generally take the longest to answer, so I tend to shove them aside for when I have more time to spend on them.

Have a great day, everyone.


jel said...

morning Brenda, nice new pic of ya!
just checking in to say hi! so HI!

talk later! enjoy your starbucks

janice (your country friend)

Brenda Coulter said...

Janice, I took that picture a couple of days ago, while sitting at my desk plugged into my iPod. Number Two Son was playing his music so loud that I needed to escape!