Monday, May 16, 2005

Photo: The Unreal Me

Thought I'd show you this pic my sister took in D.C. when we returned to our hotel after a night of partying. The lighting and background were bad, so Number One Son cropped and PhotoShopped me, but he got a little carried away. I had joked that he should curl my hair and polish my teeth. He couldn't manage the first, apparently, but he did whiten my teeth. So now I guess I'll just sit back and wait for Colgate to call and beg me to do a TV spot.

Also, I hate it that my sister is shorter than me because that means whenever she photographs me she gets all of my chins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to pop in to say that is a FABULOUS top and I want it right now!
Mir

Anonymous said...

actually, it was a fabulous dress...and Brenda looked so lovely, I snapped a pic

and if I really AM shorter, it is not by much

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great pic, Brenda!

Brenda Coulter said...

Aw, thanks.