Saturday, May 19, 2007

Romance therapy and book trailers

My monthly(ish) column is up at Romancing the Blog. It's supposed to be funny (one guy is giving romance advice to another), but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Speaking of guys, yesterday I came across a very entertaining video, How to give the perfect man hug. Not having a Y chromosome, I'm not sure this information is particularly useful to me, but I loved the video because the actors' facial expressions are hilarious.

In the excuses department, I didn't blog on Thursday and Friday this week because I was on a crazy creative jag, putting the finishing touches on a book trailer I'll be showing you very soon. (Those of you who remember what I posted almost a year ago about the pathetic quality of most book trailers can just stop laughing. You'll be surprised when you see what I've done.) I'm doing this just for fun, as an experiment in viral marketing. More on that later.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

No comments: