Sunday, June 05, 2011

Can you see me now?

Are you following NRJW via daily e-mails or a feed reader? If so, you're missing my stream of Facebook status updates in the blog's sidebar.

Hey, it's no biggie. I'm just posting things like fun and interesting links and videos plus a few pictures of my flower gardens. But if you're a Facebooker and would like to view those little gems, may I suggest that you click right here right now and "like" my Facebook page?

There. I don't know about you, but I feel much better now!

2 comments:

Katie Hart - Pinterest Manager said...

Your little post is one of the best requests to "like" on Facebook I've read! Most of the time I'm bored or slightly annoyed when an author asks me to like their page, and only rarely do I go do it. I guess I figure I'm already connected to the author via some other method - why add a Facebook page?

But this short and sweet post tells me exactly what I'm missing by not liking your page, and leaves the decision up to me. Including the link made it only take two clicks from reading the post in my feed reader to completing the task on Facebook. And bonus points for mentioning us feed reader users, a segment often overlooked by bloggers!

Brenda Coulter said...

Thanks, Katie. You're a sweetheart.