Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sorry I haven't written...

I often assure readers of my books, my website, and this blog that anyone who e-mails me (spammers excepted) can expect a personal reply. Sometimes I'll get right back to you, but sometimes it can take a few weeks because I get lots of e-mail. I usually spend an hour a day chipping away at the backlog, but sometimes things just get out of hand.

As they have lately. I've been extra-busy, so my mail has been piling up since Thanksgiving. And just over a week ago, I learned that my server (which recently changed platforms) had been eating mail to one of my addresses for more than two weeks. Those messages were unrecoverable.

Sometimes I misplace e-mails. Sometimes I accidentally delete them. I'm sorry, but I'm only human. So if you wrote to me in December and didn't receive a reply, please accept my apology and consider resending your message. If you put "Resending" in the subject line, your message will go to my Top Priority file.

No comments: