Monday, June 18, 2007

Excuse for not blogging #104

Sorry, friends, but blogging hasn't been very high on my To Do list for the past several days. I'm working myself to a frazzle trying to shape up a project that must be turned in before I head off on July 10 to the Romance Writers of America conference in Dallas.

I'll try to post something later today...or tomorrow, for sure.



Shauna said...

LOL! Brenda I'm sure no one is put out. Just keep working on your project. And by "project" I hope you mean another novel to be released...soon??

Brenda Coulter said...

Shauna, you're a sweetie.

Yes, I'm working on a book. But this one isn't scheduled for release until September '08.

My next book will be out this October. I dearly loved writing A Season of Forgiveness, so I hope you'll read it and let me know what you think.