Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Excuses for not blogging #3, 16, and 51

It's too nice outside to concentrate on blogging. Also, last Thursday I agreed to write a "continuity series" book (more on that later) for my publisher, and I need to do some daydreaming to figure out what direction to take that story. On top of that, yesterday I found out that my second book, A Family Forever, is a finalist in the Inspirational Reader's Choice Contest, and I was so pleased that I have given myself today off to celebrate.

Here's one of my pink peonies. I'll be back later with more garden photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, sure! That would be MY book that is up for yet another award.

Congrats to my favorite sister!

Shauna said...

Congratulations on being a finalist! Not surprised, though. LOL!

This "continuity series" wouldn't happen to be those series that are 6 books written by different authors and released one per month, would it?? I hope so! I love those series and I always find myself checking to see who the contributing authors are. I personally would love to see your name listed! :-)

Brenda Coulter said...

Many thanks, ladies.
<3<3<3

Yes, Shauna. The books will be released July-December, 2008. Mine will be Book 3, out in September. The series, called HOMECOMING HEROES, will be set on an Army base in Texas.