Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Excuses for not blogging #3, 16, and 51

It's too nice outside to concentrate on blogging. Also, last Thursday I agreed to write a "continuity series" book (more on that later) for my publisher, and I need to do some daydreaming to figure out what direction to take that story. On top of that, yesterday I found out that my second book, A Family Forever, is a finalist in the Inspirational Reader's Choice Contest, and I was so pleased that I have given myself today off to celebrate.

Here's one of my pink peonies. I'll be back later with more garden photos.


Anonymous said...

Well, sure! That would be MY book that is up for yet another award.

Congrats to my favorite sister!

Shauna said...

Congratulations on being a finalist! Not surprised, though. LOL!

This "continuity series" wouldn't happen to be those series that are 6 books written by different authors and released one per month, would it?? I hope so! I love those series and I always find myself checking to see who the contributing authors are. I personally would love to see your name listed! :-)

Brenda Coulter said...

Many thanks, ladies.

Yes, Shauna. The books will be released July-December, 2008. Mine will be Book 3, out in September. The series, called HOMECOMING HEROES, will be set on an Army base in Texas.