Friday, February 16, 2007

Blogkeeping

Just a few house-- er, blogkeeping notes:


LINKS

Are you a blogger who has posted a permanent link to NRJW? If so, I'll link back to you as long as your blog doesn't include excessive profanity and pictures of naked people and that sort of thing. Check my link list, near the bottom of the right-hand column, and if your blog isn't listed, please let me know. (No, your blog doesn't have to be writing-related.)


SUBSCRIPTIONS

If you read a lot of blogs, you may already be familiar with RSS ("Really Simple Syndication") feeds. I glance at about 60 blog feeds every day, and I couldn't do that if I didn't keep them all in one tidy little place called a feed reader. My reader of choice is Bloglines, but your mileage may vary. If you want to investigate feed readers or add NRJW to your collection of feeds, you'll find lots of pretty buttons over there in the right-hand column, just under the picture of my latest book's cover.

If all this talk about RSS feeds scares you, maybe you'd just like to get NRJW with your morning e-mail. We can do that, easy. Simply put your e-mail address in the little box underneath all those pretty RSS buttons and click "Subscribe me!"


COMMENTS

Some people are shy about commenting on blog posts because they feel that privilege is reserved for a blog's members or in-group. That may be true at some blogs, but here at NRJW, everyone's welcome to have their say as long as they don't use bad language or do anything spammy. You don't have to register or anything, and anonymous comments are allowed. (Although if you're a blogger, I recommend that you say so; otherwise you might miss out on some clicks from NRJW readers).

I think that covers it. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. And thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Katie Alender said...

Oh, yay! I've been wanting to mention RSS in my blog, but now I can just link to yours. Bwa ha ha ha! Now write my revisions for me. ;-)