Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ol' Blue Eyes on MySpace

On Thursday I shot an e-mail to Will Femia at MSNBC's Clicked to give him a heads-up on the non-story about J.K. Rowling getting the best of TSA agents and suggested that he link to my post about that. He did. (Thanks, bud.)

He's also linking to this short comic video of "Frank Sinatra" singing about MySpace. Okay, I'm a MySpace user, but I had to laugh at the snarky line, "ten thousand friends ain't no rat pack" and the reference to "sissy bands." (Alert: the clip includes mild profanity, smoking, and drinking. But, hey, it's Frank. Sort of.)

Now let's all get out there and make it a fantastic weekend. See you on Monday.


Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Yes. MySpace is the next place...LOL...I see that your a 'friend' on our CFBA affiliation blog...Christian Fiction Bloggers...now I guess I have to creat my own person MySpace page *sigh* so many things to do and so little time!!!LOL!

Brenda Coulter said...

Yeah, Bonnie. Come on over to the dark side.
;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL...my hubby just gave me a hard time yesterday for putting a page on MySpace. I sent him this link lol.

Brenda Coulter said...

Several of my friends have pointed out that MySpace has a rep for sleaziness and inanity, and they've suggested I have no business promoting the site. But I'm hoping a bunch of nice people will join MySpace and turn things around.