Thursday, July 27, 2006

RWA Conference audio post - Thursday evening

this is an audio post - click to play


Anonymous said...


HI! Enjoyed your audio post. It sounds like you had a marvelous, fun day. I can just imagine that pajama party! LOL!

Major Congrats on your 3rd sale! You're rolling right along.

Peppermint Blessings,
At Home with Christian Fiction

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave these posts Brenda! The quality of them is excellent, and even though I'm over in the UK, I am getting a real 'feel' for the conference.

Congratulations on your latest sale to Steeple Hill - I can't wait to read it!

Sue :-)

Pam Hillman said...

Brenda, you're coming in loud and clear! What fun to hear your reports from National!

Loving it!

readingissomuchfun said...

I am glad to hear your having fun YaY!!! Thanxs for taking the time out to post and tell us about your time :)


Brenda Coulter said...

Thanks, friends. I'm very pleased about selling another book.

Sue, a lot of people come over from the UK and Oz for this conference. You'd fit right in.

The conference was fun, but it's good to be home!