Monday, June 19, 2006

Excuse for not blogging #5

Originally posted by Brenda Coulter at No rules. Just write.

Sick. I'll go have some more chicken soup, and maybe I'll see you all tomorrow.

A byline has been added to this post to foil a site which has been stealing my daily writings and passing them off as its own.


jel said...

sorry ya sick, hope you get better real soon!!!!!

Gina Burgess said...

Da code in da node trick.

So sorry you are sick, Brenda. I pray you'll feel better soon. Chicken soup should help, and some peppermint tea.

Shelley said...

Hope you feel much better soon Brenda!

Julana said...

I spent the last week with a bad cold, under a migraine. Must be going around--a bummer in early summer.

Ruth said...

Hope you get to feeling better asap!

Bsesen said...

Hi Brenda,

First of all hope you feel much better.

I really like your blog. I would like to do "Link Exchange" with you. If you interested please let me know. I have a blog about
monuments and best hotels all accross the Mediterrennean.

My blog address is
My email is

I will be waiting for your reply :)

mercurial scribe said...

Feel better!

My excuse: i moved. *shrugs*

Mirtika said...


Having spent part of May and June feeling wretched, I sympathize.

Lotsa soup, liquids, and rest, babycakes.

God heal you up fast.


Bonnie Calhoun said...

I pray that you get well soon!

Brenda Coulter said...

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your prayers and good wishes.

Bsesen, check out my link list in the sidebar for an explanation of my link policy. I'm almost always good for a reciprocal link. Thanks for your interest.