Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cookies

This morning a friend suggested that I post a photo of my garden, but it's a dreary day and things are all brown and dead out there, and there's nothing attractive about the melting patches of snow. So with apologies to those of you who are dieting, I offer instead this photo of the Toll House cookies my Number Two Son baked the other day.

Bless the boy, he just made a Starbucks run for his busy mom, who is working on her taxes today and was in need of a little liquid encouragement.

How many of you, I wonder, are going to click on the picture and make the cookies bigger?

8 comments:

Pilgrim said...

omigoodness.

Susan Kaye said...

Generally, pictures of food leave me unmoved -- except any Cheetoes oriented visuals cause a spike in my blood pressure -- but these cookies find me in a particular hormonal funk.

And there is not one lousy bit of chocolate in the house!!

Thanks, Brenda.

Take care--Sue

Denise McDonald said...

LOL - I won't click on it, I won't

Hmm - me thinks I need to start training the boys now ...

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I think you deserve those big cookies...and a mocha latte too. You've had a hard time!

On second thought...have a couple more...and if anybody looks at you funny...tell 'em Bonnie said you could have 'em! LOL

Mikesell said...

Those aren't cookies ... they're a space station. Or a couple pancakes. Whatever, they're huge!

Neal said...

Mmm

Anonymous said...

GOT MILK! :)
ja

Anonymous said...

Are we there yet?