Sunday, November 27, 2005

Buy my book (please)

This morning I began overhauling my website. That project will keep me busy for the next couple of weeks, as I believe there are some 29 pages to be addressed, and so far I've completed only three, including the home page.

Why am I telling you this? Because one of the pages I've just finished contains a long excerpt from the first chapter of my next inspirational romance novel, which will be in bookstores February 28.

My publisher hasn't yet entered the cover photo and synopsis, but A Family Forever is now available (in both regular and large-print editions) for preorder at Amazon.com. Those of you who have been waiting for this book (bless your hearts, I'm grateful to all three of you!) may want to go ahead and reserve your copies now, before my favorite sister buys out the store.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, Brenda. I just came from the long excerpt. That was a KILLER opening scene.

I'll (gulp) try one more inspy ficiton, I guess.

Shelbi said...

I read the exerpt, too. I can't wait to read it! I especially like the name of your main character, but, um, you spelled it wrong. Heh heh.

Looks great,Brenda, I'm sold!

Val said...

I'm buying a book as well. I loved that opening scene. :-)

Brenda Coulter said...

Thanks, friends. Be sure to buy several copies and spread 'em around. ;-)

Unknown said...

Congrats. I love that cover. can't wait to check it out.

Over at Christian Fiction we are taking nominations for the Best Christian Romance Novel of 2005. Get your sister to come over and vote for you. All participants register to win Marilyn Griffith's Made of Honor.

Dee
Christianfiction at blogspot dot com

Pilgrim said...

Oh boy, Brenda. I read your website and found out we're the same age. I knew there was some reason I connect over here.
And I saw in your first book that you spent some time at OSU, my alma mater. Maybe we're NEIGHBORS. LUCKY YOU!!!! :-) Just kidding.

Brenda Coulter said...

Dee, I didn't have a book out in 2005, so my sister has no reason to spam your blog. ;-)

Julana, you must know Dublin (Ohio), then. That's where A Family Forever is set. My hunk o' burnin' love and I lived there more than 25 years ago, back when it was still a sleepy little village (and not a city). I always loved the stone walls and the river, so I put 'em in the book.