Thursday, August 25, 2005

Was everybody asleep, or what?

Regular readers of this blog know it's powered alternately by Earl Gray tea (Twinings, loose) and Starbucks (or sometimes Caribou) cafe latte. As a matter of fact, that photo over there on the right is me toasting you all with a "venti"-size cup of Bucky's best.

So I can't believe that none of you thought to send me this link. I had to discover for it myself over at Cindy Swanson's Notes in the Key of Life. Although I guess that wasn't such a hardship, because Cindy's blog is fun. But, still. One of you should have told me there was a video on the internet to go along with Kristin Chenoweth's adorable novelty song, "Taylor the Latte Boy." You really should have.

The video is charming, although that shot of "Kristin" drinking a mocha with whipped cream instead of a cafe latte almost ruined it for me; I take my latte that seriously. But, oh! The romance!

Taylor the latte boy,
bring me java, bring me joy.
Taylor the latte boy,
I love him, I love him, I love him.

No comments: