Thursday, May 12, 2005

My tank's empty

I've been online for almost two hours answering e-mail and browsing blogs, but I can't think of a single thing to rant or rave about today.

Nothing to say? That is so not like me. But after checking out my favorite blog and reading that even Terry has days like this (and is in fact having one right now--he admits to being "blogged out"), I don't feel like such a slug.

Leave a comment if you want to suggest a topic for my consideration. I'll check back later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could talk about your Kids, or SH, the price of tea in China, have you been to Chris's blog, he has some good stuff to talk about
;-D

Anonymous said...

Do you even have a #2 son, is he the shy one of family

Brenda Coulter said...

Number Two Son is a real person. ;-) I've mentioned him a few times on this blog (like here and here, for instance), but unlike his elder brother, he avoids the spotlight. So I don't talk about him much, except to express my gratitude when he makes a late-night cafe latte run for me.