Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hope the book gig works out because I'm not quite ready for Nashville

In my first audio post, I promised never to sing to you. But I never said I wouldn't write songs, did I?

And it's a good thing, too, because I just wrote one. Sort of. I have a piece of news to impart, and since I'm a novelist, I wanted to share it in a "novel" way.

If you are tone-deaf and easily entertained, check this out: Let Them Sing it for You

Now if you'll excuse me, I've decided to give myself the day off. You'll know why in a minute. Stay safe, everybody. As I tell my kids, have fun within reason.


8 comments:

Brenda Coulter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You deserve the day off, go have some fun ;-D
as for the singing thing you could have song it better!
Congrats on the book deal ;-D

Heather Diane Tipton said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congrats Brenda!!!!! I can't wait!!! I loved Finding Hope!

Small Blue Thing said...

Hey, Congratulations, Brenda!

Blue Thing

Laurel said...

Congratulations, Brenda! I loved Finding Hope! I can't wait to see the new one! :)

Valerie Comer said...

Congratulations, Brenda! We'll be waiting to hear more details. You must be so excited!

tristan coulter said...

That's a really cool website.

Brenda Coulter said...

Thanks, everyone. Frankly, I'm not sure whether I'm more pleased or relieved. I've decided to think about it tomorrow.